STRATEGY H2020 Project invites the interested Stakeholders
The European H2020 project STRATEGY (Facilitating EU pre-standardisation process through streamlining and validating interoperability in systems and procedures involved in the crisis management cycle) seeks to promote pre-standardisation of systems and procedures related to Crisis Management by streamlining, testing and validating standards, guidelines and recommendations; focusing on interoperability aspects according to the operational needs of practitioners. Please take note of the following opportunity to be part of this ongoing pre-standardisation effort in the EU.
Invitation to Interested Stakeholders
Following previous announcement of its first CEN workshops, STRATEGY project invites all interested stakeholders to attend the upcoming kick off meetings (and/or join) to contribute to the drafting of the CEN Workshop Agreements (CWA) listed below:
- “International and interinstitutional crisis and disaster management – Guideline for the mapping of terminology and icons” – 1st March 2022
- “Requirements for acquiring digital information from victims during Search and Rescue operations” – 14th March 2022
- “Guidelines for effective social media messages in crisis and disaster management” – 21st March 2022
- ‘Emergency Management – Rapid damage assessment of buildings and alerting protocol” – 22nd March 2022
- ‘Improvement of information processing in crisis management of critical infrastructures for computer assisted data gathering, display and reporting‘ – 6th April 2022. The planned CEN Workshop is aimed to develop two CEN Workshop Agreements (CWAs): 5.1)Draft title CWA 1- Semantic layer definition and suitability of EDXL-CAP+EDXL-SitRep standards for crisis management in Critical Infrastructures΄2) Draft title CWA 2- Emergency management – Incident situational reporting for Critical Infrastructures
This process will offer a unique collaboration opportunity for interested parties to engage in a constructive dialogue with crisis management experts, standardisation bodies, industry and research representatives, technology providers, first responders and end-users. All interested stakeholders are kindly invited to declare their willingness to participate in one or several of the aforementioned Workshops using the respective registration form and to visit the dedicated project web page, as well as CEN News page, that will be continuously updated with announcements of additional workshops. Please feel free to forward this invitation to additional stakeholders that may also be interested.